Army Trend Reports by Month
The Army Trend Report shows what the average promotion point cutoff scores have been over a six month period. The report includes the 5 previous cutoff scores that have already been published and the cutoff score that will be posted for that month.
How to Read the Army Promotion Points Trend Report
The trend report shows how many people in your MOS you are competing against and the average of the cutoff scores for the last six months in the last column.The trend report usually gets released several days before cut-off scores are released. Usually it is updated on the 13th of each month but there are times when it is late and released after the cutoff which does not help those waiting for the scores to be released.
- Download the trend report after the 15th of the month.
- Find your MOS and figure out whether you want to calculate for the primary or secondary zone.
- Multiply the Average Score/cutoff by 6.
- Subtract the last 5 months of cut-off scores from that number.
- Whatever is left over is the is the predicted cutoff score for that month.
July 2014 Trend Report.
May 2014 Army Trend Report.
Read more about Predicting Cutoff Scores Using the Army Trend Report.
**As of 22 Apr 2013, the updated Trend Report will not be published earlier than the AC cut-off scores being published. The reports will be published between the 22nd and 25th of each month.